Sunday, March 21, 2010

Aaaand she's back on the planet!

Sheesh. My son started walking and Round 2 of teething at about the same time. So for those of you who don't know or don't remember what this can be like, here's a glimpse of the past two weeks:

21 lbs of boy + great passion/zeal + physical pain in his head + sudden increased mobility
=
not sleeping (must practice walking at night, ma!!), not eating at all (back to full time nursing), increased clingy-ness due to separation anxiety (usually accompanies a new skill like walking)
=
tired mommy, tired body needs more fuel than usual, mommy gets no breaks from baby without terrible screaming/crying that stresses out the hubby, baby wouldn't sleep unless touching me.

So no blog for 2 weeks, no reading, very little exercise. Very little rest, and no drive to keep up the blog, my research, or my exercise, which disappointed me. Somewhat.

Fortunately, I'm able to keep the big picture right now. This is a short-term glitch in a very long-term plan. I'm back in the saddle at last, and have some cool information to share in my next update.

No comments:

Post a Comment