Saturday, June 12, 2010

May exercise log

I was able to recover from the extreme sleep deprivation the beginning of last month, and I got decent enough sleep to try to work out regularly.

My baby decided not to go to bed before 10pm for over a week, so I finally decided he was going to have to sit there and watch me do 25-minute Pilates videos until I bored him to sleep. He thought it was really funny and would harass/molest me as only babies can until I was laughing uncontrollably. I question the efficacy of those workouts, but hey, they still count!

The last week, we went on vacation to Kauai for a week and so my water workout opportunities increased accordingly. Oh, to live near water!

Tai Chi: 12 hours
biking: one 10 mile ride, a few really short (1 mile) errands
Pilates: 3 hours
Ocean: (playing with kids on beach/in surf; body surfing; snorkeling; swimming) about 14 hours
Pool: (play w/kids) about 28 hours
Walking: about 10 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment