Thursday, September 9, 2010

Activity update

I'm going to post these exercise logs at random for a bit- doing so once a month has been laborious, so they'll be more frequent and shorter.

I get an A+ for this past week!

Last week I bounced back from a summer of no exercise to a week with three, 5-mile bike rides (pulling approx 40-60 lbs of kids and gear) and 15 hours of tai chi! That's right. Fifteen in one week.

Of course, this week, I've done nothing, but I have a huge, unpleasant excuse: a massive wildfire next to town has made the air rather nasty, and I haven't wanted to try to ride the bike nor subject my kids to playing outside in that crud, so we've kept busy inside mostly. I'll go to tai chi for 2 hours Sunday, if the smoke isn't too bad, and that's it. Meh.

I hope the fire goes away soon, and nobody else loses there home. So far, 170 houses have been lost, and the winds tonight are 50 mph. Not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment